Version from: 29th September 2017
- Rabbit Bettertainment Ltd (Rabbit Bettertainment) is a company registered on the 16th September 2016 under the laws of Malta; Registration number: C77270; registered address: A189/1, The Strand, Gzira, GZR 1024, Malta. Rabbit Bettertainment is trading under the name www.lapalingo.com (accordingly any reference to Rabbit Bettertainment or www.lapalingo.com shall be construed as constituting a reference to Rabbit Bettertainment Ltd).
Rabbit Bettertainment is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) www.mga.org.mt and holds the following licenses:
MGA/CL2/1311/2017 issued on 18th September 2017
The MGA is a regulatory body for remote gaming licenses in Malta.
- The Gaming System in use is provided by United Remote Ltd. United Remote Ltd is licensed and regulated by the MGA. License: MGA/CL4/1041/2014.
- The handling of payments is done by Rabbit Entertainment Ltd (Rabbit Entertainment) is a company registered on the 21st August 2014 under the laws of Malta; Registration number: C66436; registered address: A189/1, The Strand, Gzira, GZR 1024, Malta.
- This agreement establishes the Terms and Conditions for the contractual relationship between Rabbit Bettertainment and any person registering with Rabbit Bettertainment, known as a Player. Each player is required to accept these Terms and Conditions when registering for an account with Rabbit Bettertainment and is bound by them throughout the existence of the relationship.
- Rabbit Bettertainment reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions including any of the Rules at any time. Any material modification to the Terms & Conditions will be notified to players before the new Terms and Conditions come into effect and players have to accept the updated version of the Terms and Conditions. Should the player, due to any possible changes, not wish to continue using the services of Rabbit Bettertainment anymore, he can withdraw all available funds and close his account.
- The contractual relationship between the registered player and Rabbit Bettertainment is governed by these Terms and Conditions and by the Laws of Malta.
- In the case of any dispute between the English language version of the Terms and Conditions, Betting Rules as well as any other text on the website, and versions in other languages, the English language version shall prevail.
- It is recommended that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions and the Betting Rules for your records and store them in an easily accessible place.
§2 Account Rules
- Any player applying for an account must be at least 18 years old or in the case of Estonia not less than 21 years of age.
- Residents of Afghanistan, Aland Islands, Algeria, American Virgin Islands, American Oceania, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Equatorial Guinea, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Ethiopia, Oceania, Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Bouvet Island, British Virgin Islands, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cote d'Ivoire, Chile, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Denmark, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Dominica, Djibouti, El Salvador, Eritrea, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Fiji, France, French Southern and Antarctic Lands, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Greenland , Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard and McDonald Islands, Honduras, Indonesia, Ireland, Jamaica, Jem Cairo, Cuba, Kuwait, Laos, Lesotho, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia , Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Micronesia, Mongolia, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Northern Mariana Islands, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Netherlands Antilles, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolkinsel, Oman , East Timor, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Pitcairn, Puerto Rico, Poland, Réunion, Republic of Korea, Moldova, Rwanda, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Zimbabwe, Somalia, Hong Kong, Macao, Spain, Sri Lanka, St. Barthélemy, St. Helena, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Martin, St. Pierre and Miquelon, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Turkey, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Chad, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Venezuela, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam, Valais and Futuna, Christmas Island, Western Sahara, Central African Republic or Cyprus can register as players, but will not be permitted to participate in real money games.
The players of Rabbit Bettertainment agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions at all times, and also confirm that they are:
- not acting in the interests of any third party;
- not utilising funds originating from any criminal activity or activities;
- not utilising bank accounts, debit cards, credit card/s they are not authorised to use;
- not to attempt to gain unauthorised access to Rabbit Bettertainment systems or, to alter its code or content in any way;
- not going to take part or organise any criminal actions against Rabbit Bettertainment, its affiliates, and its players.
- In the event of a player not respecting one or more of the rules as mentioned in 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3, Rabbit Bettertainment will close the account and may confiscate the available funds.
- It is the responsibility of the player to verify that when opening an account and conducting business with Rabbit Bettertainment, that they are not breaking any laws and are of legal age to gamble in their jurisdiction.
- In order to open an account with Rabbit Bettertainment, the prospective customer must correctly fill in the registration form found on the website and read and accept the Terms and Conditions as found on the Rabbit Bettertainment website.
- The player must submit the correct information during the registration process. This includes name, surname, address, place and date of birth, telephone number and e-mail. The player also agrees to update this information in a timely manner should there be any changes to their personal data provided.
- The player is restricted to opening only one account or having only one active account. In case a player opens more than one account, stakes and winnings will be declared void, the respective accounts will be closed and the account balance will be refunded up to the amount of deposits made. For such deposit, an administration fee of 10%, but with minimum of 30,00 €, shall apply.
- Rabbit Bettertainment may, at its own discretion and without having to provide any justification, refuse to open an account or close an existing account. However, all contractual obligations already made will be honoured.
- All accounts are opened and transacted in the currency € (Euro).
- Rabbit Bettertainment is not a financial institution and no interest is paid on any funds, irrespective of the amount, held in the player’s account.
- It is the responsibility of the player to keep track of winnings and report them to the proper authorities, if the player resides in a jurisdiction where those winnings are taxable. In Malta tax is not payable on winnings.
- During the registration process the player will be able to choose his login ID and password. This password may be changed by the player at any time.
- The player must keep his login ID and password secret at all times. In this respect, Rabbit Bettertainment advises the player not to write down his login ID and password in a way that can be easily found or used. Rabbit Bettertainment also advises the player not to leave his computer unattended when logged in, so that he can avoid anyone using his account without his consent. Rabbit Bettertainment also advises the player to construct a password with a minimum length of six characters which contains, as a minimum, upper case and lower case alphabetical characters and numbers or other characters (e.g. Asdf12/3).
- If a bet is placed using the login ID and password of a player it will be considered to have been made by that player and therefore to be accepted and valid.
- Rabbit Bettertainment prohibits player collusion and use of devices or programs which distort normal game play (such as Robots).
- Rabbit Bettertainment retains the right to examine and confirm the identity of its players at any time. When deemed necessary, Rabbit Bettertainment will request that documentation proving the player’s identity is forwarded to its offices. Examples of documentation requested could be certified copies of photo ID’s, passports, bank statements, references, utility bill, photocopy of credit card, etc.
- A player account cannot be sold or transferred to third parties.
If an account remains inactive for a period of 12 months or more, Rabbit Bettertainment has the right to commence charging an administrative fee of Euro 5,00 per month from the date of inactivity. This administrative fee shall continue to be levied until the earlier of:
- thirty (30) months from the commencement date of inactivity;
- the customer closes his account, or;
- the customer recommences activity on his account.
- In case of blocked/closed/excluded accounts or if the player cannot log into his account for any reason, the player can contact Rabbit Bettertainment on [email protected] to recover his funds.
- Players can close their account at any time by sending an email to [email protected]. The balance remaining in the account will be made available for withdrawal. This withdrawal will be conditional upon establishing the Player’s identity and producing the documents required in these General Terms and Conditions.
§3 Deposits, Transfers and Withdrawals
- Deposits can be made into the account by the payment methods that are available on the Rabbit Bettertainment website. The name on the credit card or the bank transfer should be identical to that of the player receiving the funds. If this is not the case, the deposit will be rejected and the funds paid back. Any charges levied by the banks/payment gateways will be deducted from the reversed amount.
- The accepted payment methods can be found here: Payment providers
- When depositing by credit card your credit card account will be debited immediately upon completion of the transaction. Similarly, your account is credited immediately upon completion of the transaction. For bank transfers (and any other methods that may be added to the cashier) your account will be credited as soon as the payment is cleared by the bank or payment processor.
- It is suggested that you print all transaction data and keep it readily accessible for your own records.
- It is unlawful to deposit money to your gaming account from ill-gotten means.
- Any funds deposited must be utilised for the placing of bets and withdrawal requests on funds not wagered will not be honoured. This applies for partial amounts as well.
- A know your client (KYC) procedure might be carried out on all the players depositing money. All transactions are checked for possible money laundering activity. Any suspicious activity on an account could lead to the player being reported to the relevant authorities and freezing of the funds and could also lead to the closure of the account and confiscation of the funds.
- The refund policy of Rabbit Bettertainment is not to affect any refunds. However, it remains at management’s discretion to determine whether a refund request for a deposit made should be entertained.
- Bonuses can from time to time be placed into a player’s account as part of a sales promotion/marketing campaign. The maximum bet allowed when using bonus money is of €5.00 per bet/game round or €0.50 per bet line until your wagering requirements have been fulfilled. Rabbit Entertainment reserves the right of voiding the complete bonus, bets, stakes and winnings resulting from bets of larger amounts. In case a bonus is connected to a deposit, any winnings will be transferred to non-payable real money balance. In case of a premature payout (bonus has not been wagered yet), the bonus amount and all related winnings will be declared void. Unless declared otherwise, boni will remain valid for 30 (thirty) days. Rabbit Entertainment may cancel any boni no longer valid, in such case the bonus amount and all related winnings will be declared void. Boni remain valid for a period of 30 (thirty) days. More details of each bonus scheme will be published on the bonus terms website as they are introduced.
- Funds cannot be transferred from the account of one player to the account of another player.
- A player can at any time log in to his account and view a statement of his account which would show all transactions effected on that account, namely deposits, bonuses, winnings, bets made, pending bets and withdrawals. Should the player notice any mistakes he should notify Rabbit Bettertainment immediately so that the mistake can be rectified. The player should report such a mistake within 90 days from when the mistake first appeared on the statement available on the website.
- At any time, a player can decide to withdraw part or all of his funds from his account by selecting from the various options made available by Rabbit Bettertainment. There is a general limit on withdrawals of Euro 10,000 per customer and week (excluded progressive jackpot winnings). Depending on the currency and on the chosen withdrawal option, certain transaction fees may apply. Rabbit Bettertainment will not charge any fees for withdrawals; however, all bank or payment processor fees will be borne by the player. Once all the available funds have been withdrawn, the player has the right to close his account if he wishes to do so.
- Rabbit Bettertainment will do its utmost to process any withdrawal requests within 3-5 working days from receipt of such request.
- Whenever possible withdrawals are always transferred to the same account used to deposit.
- Costs for chargebacks will be borne by the player. The account balance will be debited up to the possible amount, further costs will be debited to the player. Rabbit Entertainment reserves the right to take legal actions for the recovery of such costs.
- The player acknowledges that Rabbit Bettertainment may only entertain withdrawal requests once it is satisfied about the player’s identity.
- The player hereby also acknowledges that it is a legal requirement for Rabbit Bettertainment to verify the identity of players requesting cumulative withdrawals of over €2300.
§4 Betting Rules
- The results announced after the end of the betting event are decisive.
- For football games, the result after the regular playing time without extra time, without penalty shootout, without golden goal are decisive (except special bets offered, which are marked accordingly).
- Goal scorer bets are valid, independent from a player being on the field. In case a player is not on the field at all, the bet is considered as lost.
- For ice hockey games, the result after the regular playing time without extra time or overtime and without penalty shots is decisive (except special bets offered, which are marked accordingly).
- For basketball games, usually the result considering a possible overtime is decisive. Deviating from this, for particularly marked events, a result may be rated as tie after the end of the regular playing time. In this case, this is pointed out prior to the beginning of the event, and a third (X) odd is offered.
- For baseball games, the result considering possible “extra innings” is decisive.
- In each case, such person or team who is declared winner by the jury (competent official sports association) if possible on the day of the betting event until midnight (local time at the venue) is considered as the winner of a betting event. This also applies for long-term bets. Modifications of the result/ranking made for whatever reason after this do not affect the payout of winnings.
- If due to the “point spreads” there is no winner (f. ex. if a team wins with a score of -5 i.e. has a margin of 5), the bet is rated at odds of 1.00.
- If the betting event takes place in accordance with the present conditions, and if a participant or a team does not attend this event, the betting contract remains valid (“play or pay”); that means that a bet made on a non-participant or a non-participating team is considered as lost for the customer.
In the cases listed below, the bet is invalid and/or the betting contract is considered as subsequently annulled by common consent, with the result that the stake is to be refunded to the customer:
- a) The bet is made only after the actual start of one or several betting events.
- b) If the event does not take place as indicated in the schedule. This also applies for events which have been erroneously listed wrong in the betting schedule (mix-up of venue), but not in case of a possible waiver of the home field right, in case that the field of the home team is closed, or if the event is held at a neutral venue.
- c) If the event is not held in compliance with the betting regulations.
- d) If a betting event is called off or does not take place, and has not restarted until the end of the next but one calendar day.
- e) If a betting event is ended without official scoring and has not restarted until the end of the next but one calendar day. Excluded are football and ice hockey games which are discontinued after the regular playing time.
- If a tennis match is called off due to the injury or indisposition of a participant, the bets are considered as cancelled and are rated at odds of 1.00. Bets on interrupted tennis matches (caused by the weather) remain valid, provided that the match is played in the course of the tournament. If a tennis match is decided by abandonment or disqualification, this event is rated at odds of 1.00.
- Bets on baseball games are considered as cancelled and are rated at odds of 1.00 if the game does not take place on the day when it was originally scheduled and is not held within 12 hours after the original start time.
- If an event is broken off and still officially scored, the bet will be valid (except tennis, see above).
If the event is broken off before the end of the officially scheduled playing time, the following events are considered as officially rated:
- a) Basketball (playing time 4 x 12 minutes, NBA): after expiry of a minimum of 43 minutes of the play.
- b) Basketball (playing time 4 x 10 minutes, College Basketball, Euroleague, European leagues): after expiry of a minimum of 35 minutes of the play.
- c) American Football und College Football: after expiry of a minimum of 55 minutes of the play.
- d) Baseball: after a minimum of 5 played innings, and/or after a minimum of 4 1/2 played innings if the home team is in the lead.
- e) Bets on Baseball “total runs” and baseball handicap are rated as official if a minimum of 9 innings have been played or 8 1/2 innings, if the home team is in the lead. Otherwise such bets are considered as cancelled. The result after the last full inning is always decisive, except if the home team ties the score or takes the lead in the second half of an inning. In this case, the result directly at the time of break-off is decisive.
- The following shall apply for multiple bets and single bets: If one or several betting events are cancelled, broken off or do not take place for any other reason, this/these event(s) is/are rated at odds of 1.00. If all events are cancelled, broken off (without rating), or do not take place for any other reason, the betting contract is annulled with retrospective effect and the stake is refunded. This shall also apply for events which have erroneously been listed wrong in the betting schedule (mix-up of venue), but not in case of a possible waver of the home field right, in case that the field of the home team is closed, or if the event is held at a neutral venue.
- For “head to head” bets, both starters must participate in the event. If one or both starters do not participate in the event, the bet is considered as cancelled. For “head to head” bets in the Formula 1 Grand Prix, the driver who has achieved the better ranking after the end of the race is considered as the winner of the betting event. In case of early dropout of both drivers, the driver who has completed more rounds is considered as the winner of the betting event. In case of early dropout of both drivers in the same round, the driver who had the better ranking after the last driven full round is considered as the winner of the betting event.
- As a basic principle, the ad-hoc decisions of the referee and/or the jury at the time of the event taking place and/or its termination shall always apply. All subsequent “armchair” decisions or decisions based on other statutes and procedures do not affect the rating of the betting event. If more than one winner should be determined for a betting event (dead heat), the respective hit rates will be divided accordingly by the number of winners of the betting event.
4a Supplementary betting regulations for live betsThe following provisions apply in addition to the Betting Rules for the offered live bets.
- Live bets are offered during an event in addition to the existing sports betting schedule. The odds are updated in accordance with the course of the game.
- If a game display and/or the time are shown in a live bet, these only serve for orientation purposes with regard to the approximate progress of the game. For technical reasons, this display is not always consistent with the exact, official start or playing time. The actual score at the time when the bet is made is always decisive.
- If a live bet becomes invalid according to these betting regulations for live bets, it will be rated at odds of 1.00 and will be refunded.
- Each live bet received after occurrence of its result is invalid. For this purpose, the actual time of the event is decisive, regardless of any displays or betting slip receipts.
- If necessary, Rabbit Bettertainment will offer repurchase of a live bet made. The repurchase value is variable. Rabbit Bettertainment is not obligated to repurchase a live bet.
- Accepted bets: Valid bets which have been placed and accepted in due time – apart from the cases specified in these Conditions for live bets – cannot be cancelled or modified. Prior to making a bet, the customer shall assure himself/herself on the correctness of his/her bet (odds, stake, etc.). As a consequence, the customer is solely responsible for making sure that all details of his/her bet are correct.
- Mistakes: No liability is assumed for input data errors, transmission errors and/or evaluation errors. Rabbit Bettertainment particularly reserves the right to correct apparent mistakes in the odds entered, results and/or the evaluation of betting events (such as mixing-up of odds, teams, events) also afterwards and to declare the bets affected void. Only the amount stored in the system shall be considered as the betting stake.
- Concluded bets: All live bets that have been actually concluded and correctly rated (i.e. the result is already determined) are valid and will be rated, irrespective of a possible subsequent break off of the event/tournament at any time (Please also refer to the section “Mistakes”).
- Results: Live bets are rated according to the results which are established directly after conclusion of the bet. Subsequent modifications (such as events decided by a jury after the game) do not affect the rating of the offered live bet. All results are taken from the official statistics of the relevant leagues and are additionally based on TV recordings of live plays. If the findings of Rabbit Bettertainment from the TV recordings should deviate from the official statistics, live bets will be rated according to Rabbit Bettertainment’s own statistics based on the actual course of the play. Unless stated otherwise, all bets on “non-participants” are invalid in case of live bets. If a win bet, a total score bet or a handicap bet ends in a tie, and if no odds were offered for these options, all associated bets are invalid.
- Rules: Live bets are subject to special rules in case of break-off of the game (see section 11 below) with regard to the rating of their application. Exceptions are those bets that are decided prior to the actual interruption, which are validated.
- Game interruption / Game break-off: If a game for which a live bet is offered is interrupted but is resumed up to and including midnight of the next day (local time) at the original venue, all undecided bets for this game will remain valid. If, however, the game is broken off, or an interrupted game is not resumed until the above-mentioned deadline, all undecided live bets are invalidated.
4b Special rulesIn addition to and – if necessary – deviating from the general conditions for live bets above, individual sports/betting markets are subject to special rules which are quoted below.
- Special rules for football – Unless stated otherwise, the betting markets refer to the regular playing time. Live bets on the outcome of part of the game are valid if this part is regularly ended. Only the result of the concerned part of the game shall count.
- Special rules for tennis – Abandonment and/or disqualification of a player: All live bets which have already been concluded at the time of the abandonment/disqualification will be valid. Any bets which have not been concluded yet will be invalidated. Live bets may be offered f. ex. on game, set, match. The live bet on the relevant event must be regularly completed for the live bet to be valid. If a tennis match is interrupted or postponed, any live bets not concluded yet will remain valid within the framework of the tournament until the match has been played or regularly ended.
- Special rules for handball – Unless stated otherwise, the betting markets refer to the regular playing time. Live bets on the outcome of part of the game are valid if this part is regularly ended. Only the result of the concerned part of the game shall count.
- Special rules for volleyball – Unless stated otherwise, the betting markets refer to the regularly required number of sets. Live bets on winning a set: This type of bet refers to the winner of a particular set. The set must have been regularly ended for the bets to remain valid.
- Special rules for basketball – All betting markets include a possible overtime. Live bets on the outcome of part of the game are valid if this part is regularly ended. Only the result of the concerned part of the game shall count.
- Special rules for ice hockey – Unless stated otherwise, the betting markets refer to the regular playing time. Live bets on the outcome of part of the game are valid if this part is regularly ended. Only the result of the concerned part of the game shall count.
§5 Responsible Gambling
A player may have the following controls set to his own account in order to be able to play responsibly:
- Limit on the time per player session
- Limit on the amount the player may wager in a specified time period
- Limit on losses in a specified time period (using deposit limits)
- A player may also lock his account for a definite or indefinite period of time, should he no longer wish to bet.
- Should a player set any limits and subsequently request the removal or decrease any of the restrictions already made, a 7 day cooling off period will be in place before the removal or decrease of the restriction is applied. In case of a stricter limit set by the player, the limit will have an immediate effect.
- A Reality Check feature is also in place. This will stop players at intervals of an hour, notify them of gaming activity and give the option to continue or stop playing. In case the respective game is in the Auto-Play-mode at the time of the Reality Check, the game will be interrupted and the wager will not be accepted. To continue playing after the Reality-Check, the player must restart the game in such case.
- Please refer to our Responsible Gambling page for more information about our commitment to responsible gaming.
- Rabbit Bettertainment and its logo are registered trademarks of Rabbit Bettertainment Ltd. Any unauthorised use of the brand and/or the logo of Rabbit Bettertainment could lead to legal prosecution by Rabbit Bettertainment.
- All of the contents found on the website pages of www.lapalingo.com as well as its URLs are owned by Rabbit Bettertainment. Any unauthorised reproduction or use of this URL or of the contents of the Rabbit Bettertainment website could lead to legal prosecution.
- Rabbit Entertainment is only liable for gross negligence or deliberate actions carried out by its management or employees.
- Rabbit Bettertainment is not responsible for the services, pages or contents of websites to which links may be provided from time to time from its website.
- Rabbit Bettertainment is not responsible for any consequences resulting from major incidents such as any strike, terrorist activities, political crisis, and war, saturation of the telecommunication networks or natural catastrophe, which could lead to a total or partial reduction to the access to its services, on Internet or by phone.
- Rabbit Bettertainment is not to be held responsible for the consequences caused by the breakdown of any device or software, directly managed or outsourced, which could lead to a total or partial reduction to the access of its services, via Internet or by phone.
- In the event of any mistake or negligent act from Rabbit Bettertainment‘s part, in relation to these Terms and Conditions, the compensation available to the player would never be any higher than the available funds on the player’s account or the amount of the bets involved in the mistake or negligent act.
- Should one or more term or condition of this agreement be declared void by a recognised Court of Justice, then the remaining Terms and Conditions would retain their validity.
- These Terms and Conditions represent the whole of the agreement between Rabbit Bettertainment and the player, and replace any previous written or verbal agreement, communicated by Rabbit Bettertainment.
- Rabbit Bettertainment does not accept any liability whatsoever for damage to a player or a third party which arises directly or indirectly from a mistake, misprint, malfunction of software on Rabbit Bettertainment‘s website or that of any of its affiliates and/or partners.
- Rabbit Bettertainment will endeavour to make a player’s experience with us an enjoyable one. However, there may be occasions where a player may feel dissatisfied with the quality of our product/s or of our customer service. A player may raise a complaint by addressing an email to our Customer Service at [email protected]. Your complaint will be escalated to management and we endeavour to handle it within 48 hours of receipt.
- Should you not be satisfied with the way your complaint was resolved or handled you may escalate directly to the Malta Gaming Authority by sending them an email on [email protected]
- It is important that only complaints of a serious nature are escalated to the Authority.