- Rabbit Entertainment Ltd (Rabbit Entertainment) is a company registered on the 21st August 2014 under the laws of Malta; Registration number: C66436; registered address: Apartment 21, Charles Court (Suite 140), St. Luke’s Road Pieta PTA 1027, Malta. Rabbit Entertainment is trading under the name www.lapalingo.com (accordingly any reference to Rabbit Entertainment or www.lapalingo.com shall be construed as constituting a reference to Rabbit Entertainment Ltd).
- Rabbit Entertainment is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
MGA/CL1/1041/2014 issued on 22 April 2015
MGA/CL1/1105/2015 issued on 22 June 2015
The MGA is a regulatory body for remote gaming licenses in Malta.
and holds the following licenses:
- The Gaming System in use is provided by United Remote Ltd. United Remote Ltd is licensed and regulated by the MGA. License: MGA/CL4/1041/2014.
- The Edict games are being provided by Alliance Gaming Solutions Ltd, which is a partner of Rabbit Entertainment. The games are regulated by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission.
- The Net Entertainment games are being provided by MYEG B.V., which is a partner of Rabbit Entertainment. The games are licensed and regulated by the Government of Curaçao.
- Any further games are being provided by Flavidus Ltd, which is a partner of Rabbit Entertainment. The games are licensed and regulated by the Government of Curaçao.
- This agreement establishes the Terms and Conditions for the contractual relationship between Rabbit Entertainment and any person registering with Rabbit Entertainment, known as a Player. Each player is required to accept these Terms and Conditions when registering for an account with Rabbit Entertainment and is bound by them throughout the existence of the relationship.
- Rabbit Entertainment reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions including any of the Rules at any time. Any material modification to the Terms & Conditions will be notified to players before the new Terms and Conditions come into effect and players have to accept the updated version of the Terms and Conditions. Should the player, due to any possible changes, not wish to continue using the services of Rabbit Entertainment anymore, he can withdraw all available funds and close his account.
- The contractual relationship between the registered player and Rabbit Entertainment is governed by these Terms and Conditions and by the Laws of Malta.
- In the case of any dispute between the English language version of the Terms and Conditions, Betting Rules as well as any other text on the website, and versions in other languages, the English language version shall prevail.
- It is recommended that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions and the Betting Rules for your records and store them in an easily accessible place.
§2 Account Rules
- Any player applying for an account must be at least 18 years old or in the case of Estonia not less than 21 years of age.
- Residents of Afghanistan, Aland Islands, Algeria, American Virgin Islands, American Oceania, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Equatorial Guinea, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Ethiopia, Oceania, Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Bouvet Island, British Virgin Islands, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cote d'Ivoire, Chile, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Denmark, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Dominica, Djibouti, El Salvador, Eritrea, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Fiji, France, French Southern and Antarctic Lands, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Greenland , Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard and McDonald Islands, Honduras, Indonesia, Ireland, Jamaica, Jem Cairo, Cuba, Kuwait, Laos, Lesotho, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia , Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Micronesia, Mongolia, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Northern Mariana Islands, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Netherlands Antilles, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolkinsel, Oman , East Timor, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Pitcairn, Puerto Rico, Poland, Réunion, Republic of Korea, Moldova, Rwanda, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Zimbabwe, Somalia, Hong Kong, Macao, Spain, Sri Lanka, St. Barthélemy, St. Helena, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Martin, St. Pierre and Miquelon, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Turkey, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Chad, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Venezuela, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam, Valais and Futuna, Christmas Island, Western Sahara, Central African Republic or Cyprus can register as players, but will not be permitted to participate in real money games.
- The players of Rabbit Entertainment agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions at all times, and also confirm that they are:
- not acting in the interests of any third party;
- not utilising funds originating from any criminal activity or activities;
- not utilising bank accounts, debit cards, credit card/s they are not authorised to use;
- not to attempt to gain unauthorised access to Rabbit Entertainment systems or, to alter its code or content in any way;
- not going to take part or organise any criminal actions against Rabbit Entertainment, its affiliates, and its players.
- In the event of a player not respecting one or more of the rules as mentioned in 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3, Rabbit Entertainment will close the account and may confiscate the available funds.
- It is the responsibility of the player to verify that when opening an account and conducting business with Rabbit Entertainment, they are not breaking any laws and are of legal age to gamble in their jurisdiction.
- In order to open an account with Rabbit Entertainment, the prospective customer must correctly fill in the registration form found on the website and read and accept the Terms and Conditions as found on the Rabbit Entertainment website.
- The player must submit the correct information during the registration process. This includes name, surname, address, place and date of birth, telephone number and e-mail. The player also agrees to update this information in a timely manner should there be any changes to their personal data provided.
- The player is restricted to opening only one account or having only one active account. In case a player opens more than one account, stakes and winnings will be declared void, the respective accounts will be closed and the account balance will be refunded up to the amount of deposits made. For such deposit, an administration fee of 10%, but with minimum of €30, shall apply.
- Rabbit Entertainment may, at its own discretion and without having to provide any justification, refuse to open an account or close an existing account. However, all contractual obligations already made will be honoured.
- All accounts are opened and transacted in the Euro currency.
- Rabbit Entertainment is not a financial institution and no interest is paid on any funds, irrespective of the amount, held in the player’s account.
- It is the responsibility of the player to keep track of winnings and report them to the proper authorities, if the player resides in a jurisdiction where those winnings are taxable. In Malta tax is not payable on winnings.
- During the registration process the player will be able to choose his login ID and password. This password may be changed by the player at any time.
- The player must keep his login ID and password secret at all times. In this respect, Rabbit Entertainment advises the player not to write down his login ID and password in a way that can be easily found or used. Rabbit Entertainment also advises the player not to leave his computer unattended when logged in, so that he can avoid anyone using his account without his consent. Rabbit Entertainment also advises the player to construct a password with a minimum length of six characters which contains, as a minimum, upper case and lower case alphabetical characters and numbers or other characters (e.g. Asdf12/3).
- If a bet/s is placed using the login ID and password of a player it will be considered to have been made by that player and therefore to be accepted and valid.
- Rabbit Entertainment prohibits player collusion and use of devices or programs which distort normal game play (such as Robots).
- Rabbit Entertainment retains the right to examine and confirm the identity of its players at any time. When deemed necessary, Rabbit Entertainment will request that documentation proving the player’s identity is forwarded to its offices. Examples of documentation requested could be certified copies of photo ID’s, passports, bank statements, references, utility bill, photocopy of credit card, etc.
- A player account cannot be sold or transferred to third parties.
- If an account remains inactive for a period of 12 months or more, Rabbit Entertainment has the right to commence charging an administrative fee of €5 per month from the date of inactivity. This administrative fee shall continue to be levied until the earlier of:
- thirty (30) months from the commencement date of inactivity;
- the customer closes his account, or;
- the customer recommences activity on his account.
- In case of blocked/closed/excluded accounts or if the player cannot log into his account for any reason, the player can contact Rabbit Entertainment on [email protected] to recover his funds.
- Players can close their account at any time by sending an email to [email protected] The balance remaining in the account will be made available for withdrawal. This withdrawal will be conditional upon establishing the Player’s identity and producing the documents required in these General Terms and Conditions.
§3 Deposits, Transfers and Withdrawals
- Deposits can be made into the account by the payment methods that are available on the Rabbit Entertainment website. The name on the credit card or the bank transfer should be identical to that of the player receiving the funds. If this is not the case, the deposit will be rejected and the funds paid back. Any charges levied by the banks/payment gateways will be deducted from the reversed amount.
- The accepted payment methods can be found here: Payment providers
- When depositing by credit card your credit card account will be debited immediately upon completion of the transaction. Similarly, your account is credited immediately upon completion of the transaction. For bank transfers (and any other methods that may be added to the cashier) your account will be credited as soon as the payment is cleared by the bank or payment processor.
- It is suggested that you print all transaction data and keep it readily accessible for your own records.
- It is unlawful to deposit money to your gaming account from ill-gotten means.
- Any funds deposited must be utilised for the placing of bets and withdrawal requests on funds not wagered will not be honoured. This applies for partial amounts as well.
- A know your client (KYC) procedure might be carried out on all the players depositing money. All transactions are checked for possible money laundering activity. Any suspicious activity on an account could lead to the player being reported to the relevant authorities and freezing of the funds and could also lead to the closure of the account and confiscation of the funds.
- The refund policy of Rabbit Entertainment is to not affect any refunds. However, it remains at management’s discretion to determine whether a refund request for a deposit made should be entertained.
- Bonuses can from time to time be placed into a player’s account as part of a sales promotion/marketing campaign. The maximum bet allowed when using bonus money is of €5.00 per bet/game round or €0.50 per bet line until your wagering requirements have been fulfilled. Rabbit Entertainment reserves the right of voiding the complete bonus, bets, stakes and winnings resulting from bets of larger amounts. In case a bonus is connected to a deposit, any winnings will be transferred to non-payable real money balance. In case of a premature payout (bonus has not been wagered yet), the bonus amount and all related winnings will be declared void. Unless declared otherwise, boni will remain valid for 30 (thirty) days. Rabbit Entertainment may cancel any boni no longer valid, in such case the bonus amount and all related winnings will be declared void. Boni remain valid for a period of 30 (thirty) days. More details of each bonus scheme will be published on the bonus terms website as they are introduced.
- Funds cannot be transferred from the account of one player to the account of another player.
- A player can at any time log in to his account and view a statement of his account which would show all transactions effected on that account, namely deposits, bonuses, winnings, bets made, pending bets and withdrawals. Should the player notice any mistakes he should notify Rabbit Entertainment immediately so that the mistake can be rectified. The player should report such a mistake within 90 days from when the mistake first appeared on the statement available on the website.
- At any time, a player can decide to withdraw part or all of his funds from his account by selecting from the various options made available by Rabbit Entertainment. There is a general limit on withdrawals of Euro 10,000 per customer and week (excluded progressive jackpot winnings). Depending on the currency and on the chosen withdrawal option, certain transaction fees may apply. Rabbit Entertainment will not charge any fees for withdrawals; however, all bank or payment processor fees will be borne by the player. Once all the available funds have been withdrawn, the player has the right to close his account if he wishes to do so.
- Rabbit Entertainment will do its utmost to process any withdrawal requests within 3-5 working days from receipt of such request.
- Whenever possible withdrawals are always transferred to the same account used to deposit.
- Costs for chargebacks will be borne by the player. The account balance will be debited up to the possible amount, further costs will be debited to the player. Rabbit Entertainment reserves the right to take legal actions for the recovery of such costs.
- The player acknowledges that Rabbit Entertainment may only entertain withdrawal requests once it is satisfied about the player’s identity.
- The player hereby also acknowledges that it is a legal requirement for Rabbit Entertainment to verify the identity of players requesting cumulative withdrawals of over €2300.
§4 Betting Rules
- A bet can only be placed by a registered player.
- A bet can only be placed over any distance communication device such as a mobile phone or over the Internet.
- A bet can only be placed by a player if he has sufficient funds in his account.
- The bet will be governed by the version of Terms and Conditions and Betting Rules valid at the time of the bet being accepted.
- A bet is deemed to have been accepted as soon as it is received on our servers and processed.
- The casino game descriptions is a service from lapalingo.com, with the purpose to explain each game and make it easier for a user to get an overview of each game. lapalingo.com takes no responsibility for any errors in these explanations of the games. If there is a discrepancy between the description and gaming rules accessible within each game, the latter has precedence.
- Should a game malfunction and pay out in an erroneous manner, Rabbit Entertainment Ltd reserves the right to retrospectively adjust withdrawals and player balances.
- Rabbit Entertainment retains the right to limit or decline bets on any game without providing any reason.
- Game history of all games played by the players will be available either on the website or from customer support.
- Should Rabbit Entertainment decide to close a player’s account, games/bets which have already been made will not be voided; the company will honour all its obligations and pay any applicable winnings unless there is suspicion of fraudulent activity.
- A game which has started, or bet which has been placed, cannot be amended, withdrawn or cancelled by the player. The player understands that funds lost while playing games cannot be refunded.
- When the player plays a game he acknowledges that he has read and understood in full all of the Terms and Conditions and Betting Rules regarding the games offered by Rabbit Entertainment as stated on the website.
- Winnings will be paid into the player’s account after the final result is confirmed. However, Rabbit Entertainment reserves the right to set aside any winnings should there be investigations into the result of a game resulting from a suspicion of tampering/foul play that may have affected the result of the game. If the irregularity is confirmed then Rabbit Entertainment retains the right to void any related bets and resultant winnings if any.
- Should Rabbit Entertainment become aware that a player has placed a number of bets from different accounts he has irregularly opened, all bets will be voided. Rabbit Entertainment retains the right to take further action as deemed necessary.
- If bets, which exceed any stipulated limits, are erroneously accepted, the excess amount will be disregarded and the bet amount placed will be revised accordingly and the difference paid back to the player.
- Communication errors do occasionally happen. Should there be a break in communication after the player has started the game round, the game outcome would still have been computed on our systems and when the connection has been re-established the balance will correctly reflect any winning or losses. If the game is in a state where it is waiting for the player’s input before the break in communication, the game will resume at that point when communication is re-established. If the break in communication prevents the game instruction from being received on our servers, the game round will not start and the wagered amount will not have been deducted from your account.
- We reserve the right to terminate an event/game and limit/refuse bets on any game at our absolute discretion.
- If for any reason, Rabbit Entertainment incorrectly credits your account balance, it is your responsibility to immediately notify Rabbit Entertainment of the error, and repay Rabbit Entertainment the incorrect balance. Rabbit Entertainment reserves the right to retrospectively adjust winnings and player balances.
§5 Responsible Gambling
- A player may have the following controls set his own account in order to be able to play responsibly:
- Limit on the time per player session
- Limit on the amount the player may wager in a specified time period
- Limit on losses in a specified time period (using deposit limits)
- A player may also lock his account for a definite or indefinite period of time should he no longer wish to bet.
- Should a player set any limits and subsequently request the removal or decrease any of the restrictions already made, a 7 day cooling off period will be in place before the removal or decrease of the restriction is applied. In case of a stricter limit set by the player the limit will have an immediate effect.
- A Reality Check feature is also in place. This will stop players at intervals of an hour, notify them of gaming activity and give the option to continue or stop playing. In case the respective game is in the Auto-Play-mode at the time of the Reality Check, the game will be interrupted and the wager will not be accepted. To continue playing after the Reality-Check, the player must restart the game in such case.
- Please refer to our Responsible Gambling page for more information about our commitment to responsible gaming.
- Rabbit Entertainment and its logo are registered trademarks of Rabbit Entertainment Ltd Any unauthorised use of the brand and/or the logo of Rabbit Entertainment could lead to legal prosecution by Rabbit Entertainment.
- All of the contents found on the website pages of www.lapalingo.com as well as its URLs are owned by Rabbit Entertainment. Any unauthorised reproduction or use of this URL or of the contents of the Rabbit Entertainment website could lead to legal prosecution.
- Rabbit Entertainment is only liable for gross negligence or deliberate actions carried out by its management or employees.
- Rabbit Entertainment is not responsible for the services, pages or contents of websites to which links may be provided from time to time from its website.
- Rabbit Entertainment is not responsible for any consequences resulting from major incidents such as any strike, terrorist activities, political crisis, and war, saturation of the telecommunication networks or natural catastrophe; which could lead to a total or partial reduction to the access to its services, on Internet or by phone.
- Rabbit Entertainment is not to be held responsible for the consequences caused by the breakdown of any device or software, directly managed or outsourced, which could lead to a total or partial reduction to the access of its services, via Internet or by phone.
- In the event of any mistake or negligent act from Rabbit Entertainment ‘s part, in relation to these Terms and Conditions, the compensation available to the player would never be any higher than the available funds on the player’s account or the amount of the bets involved in the mistake or negligent act.
- Should one or more term or condition of this agreement be declared void by a recognised Court of Justice, then the remaining Terms and Conditions would retain their validity.
- These Terms and Conditions represent the whole of the agreement between Rabbit Entertainment and the player, and replace any previous written or verbal agreement, communicated by Rabbit Entertainment.
- Rabbit Entertainment does not accept any liability whatsoever for damage to a player or a third party which arises directly or indirectly from a mistake, misprint, malfunction of software on Rabbit Entertainment‘s website or that of any of its affiliates and/or partners.
- Rabbit Entertainment will endeavour to make a player’s experience with us an enjoyable one. However, there may be occasions where a player may feel dissatisfied with the quality of our product/s or of our customer service. A player may raise a complaint by addressing an email to our Customer Service at [email protected]. Your complaint will be escalated to management and we endeavour to handle it within 48 hours of receipt.
- Should you not be satisfied with the way your complaint was resolved or handled you may escalate directly to the Malta Gaming Authority by sending them an email on [email protected]
- It is important that only complaints of a serious nature are escalated to the Authority.
Lapalingo.com — we play fair
Our online casino is a place where you will experience not only the best casino games available on the Internet. Except for excitement, we wish to provide you with secure and comfortable gaming. No matter whether you join us just for a moment or you are a frequent guest — you can expect professional service and transparent rules of cooperation. No catches, no tricks, no risks.
Lapalingo.com — we play in line with international regulations
Our online casino is a product offered by Rabbit Entertainment Ltd., registered in Malta in accordance with the provisions of the European law. The online casino holds also all legally required licenses and concessions, which authorise us to conduct gambling games. You are, therefore, sure that:
Lapalingo.com is subject to control and supervision — to ensure gaming that meets the applicable standards;
Lapalingo.com will provide you with complex assistance on every stage of the game;
Lapalingo.com cares about your safety — the one related to responsible gambling, as well as the safety of transactions, offering reliable payment methods;
Lapalingo.com ensures transparent rules also in financial terms — it is enough to read the terms to be sure of the potential costs and profits.
Any questions or doubts? Don’t hesitate! We are here for you!
We make every effort to give you clear rules and access to comprehensive information. Yet sometimes, there may arise some doubts and something may seem unclear.
You don’t know how to start the game? You want to know how to use your bonus in the gaming? You have questions to particular paragraphs of our terms? You have doubts with respect to the correctness of the course of a game? You would like to report an error or defect, or share your suggestion? Contact our experts! We are here for you.
Our consultants will:
answer your questions in detail — so that everything is 100% clear and comprehensible;
provide you with advice and tips which will allow you to take greater advantage of the opportunities offered by Lapalingo.com;
efficiently resolve any complaints, should they arise — we consider complaints on the management level with 48 hours from receipt.
Your satisfaction with gaming and the sense of full security is our priority. Therefore, do not hesitate and stay in contact with the Lapalingo.com team. It is also thanks to you that our online casino can be a place that offers such high quality standards.